Red clover - organic
The flowering tops of red clover give a tea with sweet herbal taste and phyto-estrogenic, depurative, diuretic, antitussive, choleretic and antispasmodic properties. They can also be used simply as a condiment.
Latin nameTrifolii rubri pratense Flor. tot.
Despite the care taken during the production process to mechanically remove foreign material, there may still remain some. It is therefore recommended to make a visual control, and if necessary a sorting, before any use.
No refund request in relation with foreign material will be accepted.
- helps prevent osteoporosis and relieve the symptoms of menopause
- preventive effect against cardiovascular disorders
- helps limit the development of benign prostatic hyperplasia
- expectorant effect (helps the lungs to get rid of mucus)
- helps improve circulation and cleanse the liver
- used to accelerate wound healing and relieve skin conditions
- hot flashes, nervousness related to menopause
- skin rashes and inflammation (externally): psoriasis, eczema and others
- benign prostatic hyperplasia
- cough and congestion of the respiratory tract
Recommendations for useinclude in the daily diet as supplement/condiment or as herbal tea
Precautions for useRed clover containing coumarin derivatives, it can thin the blood and should therefore be used with caution by people with bleeding disorders or under medical treatment to thin the blood. Women with estrogen-sensitive diseases should also consult a therapist before use.
Do not use beyond 3 to 6 months without medical consulting.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.