Herbal Hair Colour - 010 Golden-blonde
Radiance, shine and volume thanks to a composition of organic henna and other colouring plants and plant care products such as wheat protein and organic jojoba oil. The hair color Golden Blonde is particularly suitable for light blonde to medium blonde hair.
Herbal Hair Color coat each hair strand with a coloring and strengthening layer that actually adds volume and shine. Only henna and other natural plant colorants, such as walnut shells and beet root, provide the colour. Plant-derived conditioners make application and comb-out easier, and improve your overall hair structure for a softer, healthier texture.
Logona Herbal Hair Color colours your hair in a gentle, yet long-lasting way. Unlike chemical methods, these herbal colours do not penetrate the hair shaft, but coat the outside of each hair shaft with a protective, volumising layer. The results are expressive colours, glossy good looks, and increased volume.
See the colour chart .
Ingredients(INCI): Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Cassia Auriculata Leaf Powder, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder*, Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder, Indigofera Argentea (Indigo) Leaf Powder, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Algin, Parfum (Essential Oils) * ingredients from certified organic agriculture
ProductionAll-natural powder hair colour.
No synthetic dyes, perfumes or preservatives or other chemicals such as peroxide or ammonia.
As part of the Logona quality control all raw materials used are regularly reviewed for levels of pesticides and heavy metals.
The ingredients henna and jojoba are certified organic.
Characteristics- Totaly natural powder coloration.
- Free from synthetic dyes, perfumes and preservatives.
Recommendations for use- See the colour chart to choose an adapted color.
- The package contains:
· 3,5 oz hair color powder
· 1 pair of gloves
· warming cap
· instruction sheet.
Precautions for use- To prevent discoloration of the skin at your hairline, apply a rich cream to the skin at the hairline and press cotton coiling to the creamed areas.
- Do not allow hair colors to come into contact with injured skin.
- Take care during the mixing of LOGONA hair color powder not to breathe in any dust from the product.
- LOGONA Herbal Hair Colors cannot lighten your hair.
- Do not use LOGONA Herbal Hair Colois to color your eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Do not store any unused hair color mixture for future use.
- Before you attempt to color hair which already has been chemically colored with a LOGONA Herbal Hair Color, be certain to perform careful strand testing.
- Golden Blonde Herbal HairColor will turn a briltianit red when first mixed.This is the result of the hibiscus flowers, and has no effect on the color result.
- Use Henna Black only on dark hair colors. lf you use it on a lighter hair shade, you can expect a very unattractive greenish or bluish color result.
- To avoid a color result with Sahara from becoming too red, do not process longer than 30 minutes.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.