Tiger Balm White
Haw Par Healthcare Ltd. Tiger Balm White has a cooling and soothing effect. In Asia, it is often applied to the temples as a headache remedy. It can also be applied under the nostrils to free breathing or on the stomach to relieve the sensation of stomach swelling.
The Tiger Balm White quickly softens and relaxes muscles and joints due to its cooling effect. It is also indicated in cases of bruises and sprains. Athletes use it after exercise.
It also relieves itching caused by insect bites.
This is the classic Tiger Balm which many of us grew up with.
IngredientsDementholised Mint Oil BP 16.0%, Cajeput Oil BPC 13.0%, Camphor BP 11.0%, Menthol BP 8.0%, Clove Oil (contains Eugenol) 1.5%, paraffin & Petrolatum q.s.
- Relieves and relaxes stiff muscles and joints.
- Helps clear the airways.
- Helps soothing headache.
- Soothes itch due to insect bites.
- Relieves sensation of stomach swelling.
- Muscle and joint pain.
- Bruises and sprains.
- Insect bites.
Recommendations for useGently rub over the affected area to allow its herbal formulation to soothe headaches, stuffy nose and other discomforts quickly and effectively.
Precautions for use
- External Use.
- Not recommended for children under six years and pregnant women.
- Do not apply to mucous membranes, near the eyes and on irritated skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use in patients with epilepsy or people who have had seizures.
- Keep dry and at room temperature.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.