URIGEM - GC27 - organic
Soothes urinary problems
Content: 15.0 ML
URIGEM, HerbalGem (former GemmoBase) gemmotherapy complex, soothes urinary disorders.
Thanks to a synergy of extracts of three young shoots and one bud this concentrated complex relieves cystitis or urinary infections of the lower tract (urethra, bladder) in a natural and effective way.
- Cowberry bud extract - organic young shoots extract has disinfecting properties and drains the bladder allowing faster elimination of germs responsible for urinary tract infection
- Birch bud extract - organic bud extract contributes to a balanced urinary pH, which is important to limit the proliferation of bacteria. And its association with Juniper bud extract - organic bud extract gives a diuretic action and a drainage of the kidney resulting in a decrease in the concentration of the germs responsible for the infection.
- Heather bud extract - organic and Juniper bud extract - organic bud extracts allow by their anti-inflammatory urinary action to relieve the pain.
IngredientsVegetable Glycerine*, alcohol* (35% vol.), water, Cowberry (Vaccinium vitis idaea L.) young shoots extract*, birch (Betula pendula Roth.) bud extract*, Heather (Calluna vulgaris L. Hull.) young shoots extract* and Juniper (Juniperus communis L.) young leaves extract*. * ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- diuretic (hence its potential contribution to reducing lymphatic stasis)
- normalizer of ionic balance and blood and urine pH
- lower urinary tract disorders (acute, recurrent or chronic, both infectious and inflammatory)
- problems related to the formation of stones (especially oxalic-calcic stones)
- lymphatic stasis (as adjuvant remedy)
Recommendations for use
WARNING: It is important to drink enough (spring water or very poorly mineralised water) during the treatment, especially in the presence of kidney or urinary stones.
Normally your therapist will give you the dosage corresponding to your precise problem.
Standard use and dosages for adults):
- Take the drops away from (1/2h before) meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- In a general way, in acute phase, take from 2 to 5 drops 3 to 7 times per day. And that during one to maximum three days. If the acute phase is not calmed you probably need another bud.
- For a one-time disease which is not in acute phase, take 5 to 15 drops per day until the symptoms disappear and during maximum 3 weeks. It might be advisable to start with 5 drops a day and gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day) if necessary up to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure. If necessary, after 3 weeks take and a week stopping, you can repeat the treatment during a new phase of three weeks. If such a long treatment does not have the expected result(s) you should better change of bud or remedy.
- For a ground treatment (preventive and curative), take 5 to 15 drops per day for 3 weeks in a row followed by a week off and this three times. Then one month off before returning to the same cycle, if necessary.
HerbalGem/GemmoBase products are concentrated and 50 (15) ml allow for a 70 (21) days cure based on 10 drops per day.
Precautions for use
- Keep away from children.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and children under 13 years.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, cowberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
- Contraindicated for hormone-dependent cancer.
- No prolonged use without a well established menstrual cycle.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.