Horse Chestnut bud extract - organic
the bud of chestnut has a perfect digestive tolerance. It facilitates breathing and is indicated in emphysema.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
Latin nameAesculus Hippocastanum gemmae
IngredientsHorse Chestnut* bud, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine * ingredients from certified organic agriculture
PropertiesThe HerbalGem/GemmoBase products are concentrated and 50 ml allow for a 70 days cure based on 10 drops per day. For a global view and information on gemmotherapy products from HerbalGem .
Traditional use- Venous congestion (5-10 drops/day).
- Hemorrhoids (5-15 drops/day).
- Varices (5-15 drops/day).
- Circulatory system: hemorrhoids, varicose veins, hemorrhoids with bleeding, venous anti-congestive, hemorrhoidal thrombosis, teleangiectasis.
- Respiratory system: emphysema.
- Skin system: blotched face, periulcerous erythema.
- Urogenital system: prostate (anti-inflammatory).
To know more about all the uses of macerates, refer to the French book "La Gemmothérapie".
Recommendations for use- Take the drops 1/2h before meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use- Keep away from children.
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.