Ferme de Saussac1
Rhodiola rosea tincture - organic
Contenu: 100.0 ML
Rhodiola rosea is an adaptogenic plant that promotes the body's response to different situations (e.g. stress, lack of energy, illness and convalescence, blood pressure or nervous tension). It is particularly effective for the management of stress and nervous balance, improves general state, physical and mental abilities, sleep, mild to moderate depression. A plant of well-being.
As Rhodiola supports both the needs of expenditure and recovery, it must be taken in moderation
Common names: golden root, rose root, rose(n)root, Aaron's rod, Arctic root, king's crown, lignum rhodium, orpin rose, Rosavin, Rhodiola Rhizome, Rhidola.
Latin nameRhodiola rosea, synonyme Lignum rhodium
IngredientsRhodiola hydroalcoholic extract 100% (Rhodiola* root, alcohol*(24%), agave syrup*, water) * ingredients from certified organic agriculture
CharacteristicsThe active compounds of rhodiola would mainly be polyphenols and antioxidants. The most active ones would be rhodiolosids and tyrosol, inactive when administered alone, but showing a synergistic effect when combined with other elements of rhodiola.
- adaptogen and antidepressant, offers a feeling of well-being and being onl form
- improvement of stress resistance
- improvement of mental performance (especially memory and the ability to concentration and attention, after four weeks of supplementation), allows to be be quickly alert and have good reflexes
- improvement of muscle strength, of physical abilities and performances
- anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- liver protection
- antiangiogenic (against angiogenesis, i.e. against formation of blood vessels irrigating a cancerous tumor)
- Asthenia, fatigue, depression
- Stress, anxiety
- Lack of sleep due to stress
- Memory decline
- Glycemic imbalances, pre-diabetes states
- In anticipation of sports performances
- Searching adaptogenic effects
- Headache, muscle and joint pain
- Sarcopenia (muscle wasting, loss of strength due to age)
- Maladie de Lyme (contre la fatigue y associée)
- Parkinson's disease and senile dementia (potential)
Recommendations for use
- About 1 teaspoon or 25 drops in a glass of water 1 to 2 times a day on an empty stomach in the morning and, if necessary, 30 minutes before midday meal. Decrease dosage when excited, then increase gradually. Russian tradition recommends taking for 10 to 20 days, followed by 2 weeks without before taking again if necessary. Others recommend 7 days of taking followed by 7 days without before taking again if necessary.
- A stressed and sleep-deprived person can find restful sleep with a few days cure of rhodiolia.
- Usage of rhodiola as a daily preventative against fatigue has been reported to be effective in very low doses.
Precautions for use
- Rhodiola rosea should be taken early in the day as it may interfere with sleep.
- At the recommended dosages there is no known side effect (the abuse could cause extreme weariness and dizziness) but as a caution rhodiola is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women, and for children as well as for people under medical treatment.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.