Borage oil - organic
Contenu: 100.0 ML
Virgin Borage oil of first cold pressing is the reference anti-ageing oil, regenerating, revitalizing and anti-wrinkles. Thanks to its high concentration in Essential Fatty Acids, the Borage oil is an all-around good moisturizer for all skin types.
Used on a regular basis, it softens and strengthens the skin.
Latin nameBorago officinalis
INCIBorago Officinalis (Borage) seed oil*
Ingredients* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
ProductionVirgin oil from first cold pressing
CharacteristicsFluid, green yellow, almost odourless, creamy and very soft
Properties- External use: anti-ageing, anti-wrinkles, revitalizing, moisturising, regenerating, softening, cicatrizing
- Internal use: anti-ageing, anti-wrinkles, brittle nails, dry and fragile hair
Traditional use- External use: excellent base oil for massage, wrinkles, dry skin, stretch marks, skin ageing, sensitive and tired skin
- Internal use: wrinkles, dry skin, eczema, skin suppleness, premenstrual stress, dry hair
Recommendations for use- External use: for massage, use it pure or mixed with 1% to 3% essential oil according to the sought properties or with other vegetable oils.
- Internal use: take a coffee spoon of oil in the morning before meal during three weeks or in salad seasoning.
Precautions for use
- Store in a cool place away from light
- Due to its high concentration in fatty acids, oil oxidation can easily happen.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.