Taragon essential oil - organic
Contenu: 10.0 ML
Tarragon essential oil has remarkable digestive properties and acts specifically against neuromuscular spasms (can instantly stop hiccups, relaxes muscles before exercise and soothes muscle cramps). It also reduces the most unpleasant manifestations of allergy.
Although having the same active ingredient in larger quantities tarragon and basilic do not have a totally similar action: basil brings lightness of mind and detachment, tarragon, closer to the earth, has the sole intention to freei (very effectively!) from vices that paralyse vitality.
Latin nameArtemisia dracunculus
Productionessential oil qualified "100% pure and natural"
CharacteristicsTarragon essential oil has a subtle aromatic, aniseed odour. Tarragon has the same main constituent as basil, namely methylchavicol ether, as well as anethole, a molecule of the same family. This explains the close aromas and very similar properties, although more specific on the side of tarragon. It is methylchavicol (estragol) that, unther others, stimulates digestive secretions, has antihistamine properties, and an action on muscles and nervous system to regulate movements and avoid spasms.
- digestive comfort (appetizing, stomachic and carminative)
- muscle comfort
- improves daily life in case of hypersensitivity to various allergens
- positiving, nervös harmony, helps release vital resources
- lack of appetite, digestive disorders, flatulence, spasmodic colic
- hiccups, motion sickness
- cramps, pains
- allergies, asthma
- spasmodic coughs
Recommendations for useInternal use:
- useful for culinary purposes
- digestive problems: 2 or 3 drops in a little bit vegetable oil or alcohol before or during a heavy meal
- intestinal worms: 2 or 3 drops in a little bit vegetable oil or alcohol before or during meals (to provoke the expulsion of the worms)
- motion sickness or hiccups: 2 or 3 drops in a little bit vegetable oil or alcohol when required
- indigestion, motion sickness, hiccups, lack of appetite: massage the solar plexus area before or during meals with a mixture of 7 drops essential oil of tarragon in 10ml sweet almond oil, or make a few inhalations (10 drops of essential oil in 1-2 liters of hot water)
- painful periods (relief during): massage the abdomen with the above mixture (tarragon and sweet almond) or take a warm bath with addition of 5 drops of tarragon mixed with a little bit almond oil or alcohol
Precautions for use
- do not use in the first 3 months of pregnancy
- skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible if used pure
- risk of photosensitivity (Do not apply before sun exposure)
essential oil qualified "100% pure and natural"
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.