Lemongrass essential oil - organic
The lemongrass is also sometimes named Citronella. The Ayurvedic medicine uses its essential oil to treat fevers and infections. It is also used in anti-cellulite massage thanks to its vasodilatory properties.
Latin nameCymbopogon citratus
Production- 100% pure and natural
- from certified organic farming
CharacteristicsScent: fresh, powerful, lemon.
- Sedative (nervous system).
Traditional use- Gastrointestinal disorders: colic, flatulence.
- Mental fatigue, nervous tension, stress.
- Liver failure.
- Disinfection, lice.
Recommendations for useDiffusion, inhalation or topical application mixed with vegetable oil.
Precautions for use- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Not recommended for children under 2 years.
- Skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible to sensitive skin.
- Not recommended to people with asthma or respiratory allergies (diffusion).
Warning: the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.