Oregano essential oil - organic
Use as a powerful antiseptic, bacteria killer, and virucide. Inhale for respiratory problems, asthma, bronchitis, and viral and bacterial pneumonia.
Latin nameOriganum compactum
Production- 100% pure and natural
- from certified organic farming
Properties- important broad spectrum antibacterial agent
- antiviral and immune stimulant
- general tonic, physical, mental and sexual stimulating agent
Traditional use- Bacterial, viral and parasitic infections:
* of the respiratory ways: bronchitis, sore throat, angina, flu, sinusitis
* of the urinary ways: nephritis, cystitis
* of the cutaneous tissues:acne,mycosis, scab, ringworm, abscesses
* of the digestive tract:dysentery, amoebiasis, colitis
* of the lymph nodes: lymphadenitis
- Tropical fevers: typhoid, malaria
- Deep Asthenia, nervous exhaustion
Recommendations for use- Internal use: 2 drops of essential oil in one teaspoon of virgin olive oil, 3 times a day, for all infections.
- External use: 2 drops of essential oil and 4 drops hazelnut virgin oil in local application on cutaneous infections, 3 times a day.
Precautions for use- not recommended for pregnant women
- Skin irritation (dermocaustic) possible if used pure
Warning : the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.