Helichrysum italicum (7% dilution) - organic
Helichrysum italicum or Curry plant stands out for its amazing properties as blood thinner and anticoagulant which make it remarkably effective in treating haematoma, even ancient or inner ones. Heavy legs, varicose veins, varicosities, rosacea, dermatoses, wounds, diabetes, rhinopathies...are also improved thanks to its anti-inflammatory, antispamodique, antiviral, healing, desclerosing, anti-catarrhal, mucolytic, hypocholesterolemic and liver stimulant activity.
Moreover this oil has an intense psychological effect which cann stimulate intuition, imagination, creativity, help realizing oneself.
Grapeseed oil is interesting because of its very nice touch, even "dry"; it penetrates quickly without leaving a greasy feeling.
Latin nameHelichrysum italicum, Helichrysum angustifolium
Ingredientsfirst cold pressing vegetable grapeseed-oil* , helichrysum italicum essential oil * (7% dilution) *from certified organic farming
OriginCorsica and South-Africa
ProductionHelichrysum italicum essential oil: essential oil qualified "100% pure and natural"
Characteristicssoft flowery, lively, intense aroma
- very powerful anti-hematoma
- anticoagulant, thins blood, increases blood circulation, anti-phlebitic
- cholesterol lowering, hypocholesterolemic
- cutaneous healing, desclerosing and cutaneous astringent properties
- antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, anti-viral
- stimulation of liver cells
- intense psychological effect, can stimulate intuition, imagination, creativity and help clarify thoughts; active even at low doses
- bruising, external, internal, even ancient haematoma, trauma
- edema, blood circulation problems, phlebitis, heavy legs, varicose veins, Raynaud's disease
- rosacea, varicosities, erythrose, cyanosis
- high blood cholesterol, hypercholesterolaemia
- scars, stretch markswounds eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, skin aging, dermatose
- hepatocytic deficiency, hepatitis, cirrhosis
- arthritis, polyarthritis, rheumatism, carpal tunnel (carpal canal), Dupuytren's disease (Dupuytren's contracture, Dupuytrens)
- depression, great fatigue, migraines, neuralgia
Precautions for use
- not recommended during pregnancy (except for local and momentary use, but not on loin and abdominal region)
- not recommended for young children (except for local and momentary use, and not more than 3 to 4 drops 3 times daily)
- avoid use for patients treated with anticoagulant medications
- internal use: reserved for the therapist
- The above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
- The vast majority of essential oils are to be used only diluted in a vegetable oil, honey or other suitable medium respecting the recommended dosages.
- When using an essential oil for the first time on the skin, always make a test on the inner sied of the elbow to make sure it does not cause any allergic reaction.
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.