Pink Clay - Ultra-ventilated
Contenu: 200.0 G
Recommended for sensitive skin.
Pink kaolin clay is extra smooth, neutral, and exceptionally softening. Ultra-ventilated and rich in natural trace elements, this pink kaolin clay gently refines your skin’s texture to bring out its natural glow and leave it feeling surprisingly soft. Dry, fragile and devitalizes hair will recover shine.
This ultra-ventilated pink clay is a fine, approximately 20 micron powder and is a natural source of minerals and trace elements.
ATTENTION. The Argiletz product's packaging does unfortunately not always correctly resist to shocks during shipping. Thus, it can happen that some clay is released from its container and contaminates its bag, box or some other products in the shipping box. We do our best, when packing your order, to minimize this risk but can no longer assume responsibility in case of leakage during shipping. In order not to deprive our customers of these quality clays we continue selling them on line but do not take responsibility for the damage resulting from the weakness of the original packaging.
IngredientsNatural Kaolin compound, 100% pink clay, rich in minerals and trace elements.
ProductionRaw sun-dried kaolin pink clay.
Characteristics- Quality satisfying the levels of microbiological purity thresholds required by European Pharmacopoeia V.2.1.8.
- 100% natural.
- No artificial preservatives.
- No irradiation.
- Not tested on animals.
Recommendations for use- Preparation of clay paste: in a small glass or wooden dish, add 2 to 3 dessert spoons of white clay to a little mineral or floral water. Leave to stand for a few minutes. Mix well with a wooden spatula to obtain a smooth, thick paste.
- Face mask: apply a 2 t0 3 mmm thick layer of claypaste, even around the eyes. Leave on for 10 minutes. Do not allow the clay to dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water and dry thoroughly. Apply a moisturising Crème/Fluide .
- Hairmask: spread claypaste evenly over the scalp. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse, then use your regular shampoo.
- For washing skin or hair (for medium hair) mix 3-6 tablespoons filled to the brim with claypaste in 6-12 tablespoons hot water to a thick liquid paste. Let swell the claypaste a few moments. Then spread the mixture on the moistered skin or in the wet hair and massage gently. Let it work for a short time and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Finally, dry and care skin or hair as usual.
Huiles essentielles , or for dry hair a few drops of Huiles végétales , can be added to the paste.
- Bath: dilute the 200g pink clay in the bath water. A few drops of essential oil may be added if desired. Relax for 20 minutes, then rinse with clear water. Your skin will feel wonderfully supple and soft. For dry skin use an hydrating Crème/fluide and/or BAOBAB Leg Lotion - Demeter .
Precautions for use- Keep in a dry area.
- Keep away from freezing.
- Beware of clay dust which is always present even before opening the package.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.