White Clay - Ultra-ventilated
Contenu: 200.0 G
This kaolin white clay, a natural source of minerals and trace elements, is ultra soft and has a more neutral pH than coloured clays. The ultra-ventilated form is an ultra-fine powder (grain size of about 20 microns) which lends itself particularly well to use as a face mask/poultice for all skin types, even the most sensitive, and, with caution, internally as a treatment or a dietary supplement.
Internally white clay is often used for an initial sensitivity test, at first as argillaceous water ( "eau argilée"), then, if all goes well, as "clayish water." White clay is rich in for the body valuable minerals, has decongesting properties and a more gentle, but for some health problems less effective, action than the green clays Green Clay - Ultra-ventilated and, especially, Montmorillonite Clay - Ultra-ventilated, green .
Applied as a maske on dry and fragile skin white clay is highly efficient for getting rid of dull, lacklustre complexion and puffiness. It reveals skin’s natural glow and is deeply replenishing.
Diluted in the bath white clay softens the skin and refines skin texture. As clay-poultice and shampoo it gives dry, brittle and devitalized hair new brightness.
ATTENTION. The Argiletz product's packaging does unfortunately not always correctly resist to shocks during shipping. Thus, it can happen that some clay is released from its container and contaminates its bag, box or some other products in the shipping box. We do our best, when packing your order, to minimize this risk but can no longer assume responsibility in case of leakage during shipping. In order not to deprive our customers of these quality clays we continue selling them on line but do not take responsibility for the damage resulting from the weakness of the original packaging.
IngredientsNatural Kaolin compound, 100% white clay
ProductionRaw sun-dried kaolin white clay.
Characteristics- Quality satisfying the levels of microbiological purity thresholds required by European Pharmacopoeia V.2.1.8.
- 100% natural.
- No artificial preservatives.
- No irradiation.
- Not tested on animals. N.B. As clay is a mineral it can not receive an "organic" label but since 1953 Argiletz multiplies research and controls to deliver a clay with best health benefits.
Recommendations for use- Internal use: pour one half to one teaspoon of green clay into a glass of water. Mix with a wooden spoon and drink it all ("argillaceous water") or drink only the clayish water after being left to decant for 6-8 hours (period during which all the existing minerals and natural salts of the argil interact with the water molecules, resulting in water rich in mineral substances having curative and detoxifying properties). Internal use is not harmless, see serious books or a therapist who will guide you.
- Preparation of clay paste: in a small glass or wooden dish, add 2 to 3 dessert spoons of white clay to a little mineral or floral water. Leave to stand for a few minutes. Mix well with a wooden spatula to obtain a smooth, thick paste.
- Face mask: apply a 2 to 3 mmm thick layer of clay paste, even around the eyes. Leave on for 10 minutes. Do not allow the clay paste to dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water and dry thoroughly. Apply a moisturising Crème/Fluide .
- Hairmask: spread claypaste evenly over the scalp. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse, then, use your regular shampoo.
- For washing skin or hair (for medium hair) mix 3-6 tablespoons filled to the brim with claypaste in 6-12 tablespoons hot water to a thick liquid paste. Let swell the claypaste a few moments. Then spread the mixture on the moistered skin or in the wet hair and massage gently. Let it work for a short time and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Finally, dry and care skin or hair as usual.
Huiles essentielles , or for dry hair a few drops of Huiles végétales , can be added to the paste.
- Bath: dilute the 200g white clay in the bath water. A few drops of essential oil may be added if desired. Relax for 20 minutes, then rinse with clear water. Your skin will feel wonderfully supple and soft. For dry skin use an hydrating Crème/fluide and/or BAOBAB Leg Lotion - Demeter .
Precautions for use- Keep in a dry area.
- Keep away from freezing.
- Beware of clay dust which is always present even before opening the package.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.