Do you suffer from inflammatory or autoimmune diseases? If you have joint pain (osteoarthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis), tendonitis, regular infectious or viral attacks, it is likely that your immune system is unbalanced and that your terrain is acidic and inflammatory, which generally goes hand in hand. Do you want to avoid the diktat of therapeutic chemistry and its procession of side effects? It is possible!
Indeed, there is a multitude of natural products with "anti-inflammatory" virtues: turmeric, oil extracted from green-lipped mussels, omega-3 from Krill or fish, MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane) or even products based on essential oils or Harpagophytum
In addition to these numerous food supplements, there is a very effective way to correct your condition: diet. In this area, a very effective diet is that developed by Dr. Seignalet. Throughout his career, this doctor suggested to his patients to adopt a very specific diet thanks to which they obtained exceptional improvements and even cures of sometimes very heavy and disabling diseases such as multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
This "original type", "ancestral type" or "hypotoxic" diet is very effective in autoimmune or "civilization" diseases. It is also useful in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, since it is low in dangerous foods and high in protective foods.
The main fundamentals are:
- Exclusion of new grains. Only the so-called "ancient" and complete cereals should be kept: rice (mainly wild), buckwheat, buckwheat and sesame. These cereals are to be eaten raw or cooked at less than 110°C.
- Total exclusion of cow's milk and its derivatives butter, cheese, cream, ice cream, yogurt. Dr. Seignalet also forbids other animal milks (goat, sheep, mare, etc.)
- Adopt plant milks: almond, rice, chestnut, hazelnut... which are good alternatives.
- Consumption of raw meats. In case of disgust, it tolerates a light and brief cooking. The meats chosen must be of impeccable quality, purchased from a trusted retailer. If non-organic meat is chosen, leaner meats should be preferred. And it is best to avoid poultry, rabbit, game and raw offal.
- Allowing deli meats as long as they are raw: raw ham, raw sausage, raw sausage, etc.
- Use of raw egg. It becomes harmful as soon as it is cooked. It is obvious that you need to buy organic eggs. The white one, only made of albumin, can be discarded, while the yellow one will be swallowed. For those who do not wish to eat raw eggs, they can be prepared in the shell at low temperature.
- Integration of raw fish. Cooked, fish is less fearsome than meat, but its benefits and qualities remain much better when eaten raw, marinated in olive oil and lemon for example.
- Eat raw shellfish.
- Vegetables are recommended as raw vegetables : asparagus, artichoke, eggplant, beet, mushrooms, cabbage, fennel, spinach, green bean, turnip, leek, potato, salsify, carrot, celery, cucumber, watercress, endive, lamb's lettuce, bell bell pepper, radish, salad greens and other greens, tomato, and exotic vegetables. If they are too hard to eat raw, they can be steamed or stewed.
- Pulses and legumes (peas, white or kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas, fava beans, quinoa...) are allowed, after steaming or even stewing. The cooking process is facilitated by soaking for 12 hours.
- All organically grown fruits are recommended in large quantities, exotic or otherwise.
- Dried fruits are also allowed, but always raw: date, fig, almond, peanut, hazelnut, walnut, olive...
- Other natural foods are welcome: honey, pollens, sprouted ancient grain seeds or sprouted legumes.
- Good oils should be consumed in large quantities. A quality oil is characterized by the letters: HVPPF, which means: Virgin Oil First Cold Pressed.
- Foods and aromatics are all allowed (pepper, vinegar, lemon, onion, garlic, mustard, parsley, caper, pickle, curry), as are herbs. The salt to be preferred is quality whole sea salt or salt made from chitosan, but always in reasonable quantities.
- Drinks : total exclusion of industrial beverages rich in white sugar and phosphoric acid, a powerful demineralizer (cola, sodas, commercial fruit juices), as well as beer considered a cereal.
- Recommendations: fresh "homemade" fruit and vegetable juices and herbal teas. Coffee and tea are tolerated in reasonable quantities. Chicory is encouraged. Alcoholic beverages other than beer are allowed in moderate doses.
- Indispensable in large quantities: quality water, i.e., very low in mineralization, to drain the emunctories.
This regime applied to the extreme may seem difficult to practice with a family. It all depends on the state of your health. When you're healthy, there's no need to overdo it.