White willow bud extract - organic
White willow bud extract, gemmotherapy herbal remedy, is useful in convalescences and states of fatigue, also has a beneficial action on the nervous system (sedative, calming, rebalancing), venous and cerebral circulation, and blood hyper-viscosity (does not fluidify the blood as synthetic aspirin).
Latin nameSalix alba
IngredientsWhite willow* buds (Salix alba), Alcohol* (24%), agave syrup*, Water * ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Based on fresh buds, harvested in forests or grown organically
Recommendations for use
- Take the drops 1/2h before meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Adults: Start with 5 drop a day, gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day) until stable result, maximum 15 - 20 drops a day. For preventive cure mostly 5 to 10 drops a day, otherwise, after having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- Generally a cure of 3 weeks minimum is recommend, if necessary renewed 3 times, with a week off between each cure. Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- Keep away from children.
- No specific contra-indication but in case of allergy to aspirin the same reactions can occur with willow.
- Pregnant ladies should not take gemmotherapy products with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.