Stress is public enemy number 1 for most people in the 21st century. Who has never been under so much pressure that the sensations became unbearable? Who has never struggled against this exhausting poison that mobilizes a whole being? bctt tweet= "This stress poisons and this is not an image, stress is indeed one of the origins of a little known disease: acidosis. "username="Santenu"]This stress poisons and this is not an image, stress is indeed one of the origins of a little known disease: acidosis.
Acidity, not gastric but tissue acidity in this case, is an excess of H+ ions, responsible for cell aging and degeneration. It is the cause of a large number of diseases such as osteoporosis, rheumatism, dental caries, lack of energy, constant coldness, stress, etc.
Stress brings stress
This vicious circle affects our health, our daily life, our work and our life in general. Conventional medicine really takes the easy way out by prescribing a whole series of chemical drugs that may be effective in the short term. However in the long term as well as the side effects are catastrophic. Fortunately, it is possible to get out of a state of stress naturally.
- Gelsemium 9CH, it is used to manage a stressful situation by anticipation like an exam, a job interview, a complicated discussion, etc. The loss of means, nervous diarrhea, the urge to urinate pressing and constant are symptoms that Gelsemium will succeed in balancing.
- Nux vomica 5CH will help you if you have a stressful but sedentary job with weight gain and a tendency to burn out. It will level the playing field for people who give their all to their work to the point of exhaustion.
- Ignata Amara 5CH is very useful if you have a lump in your throat or stomach.
- Aconite 7CH is the ideal crisis remedy especially in cases of sudden anxiety, fear, febrile worry or spasmophilia.
By providing the necessary trace elements and vitamins, you can give your body the chance to fight positively in times of stress. We speak here of course of a contribution superior to the food via adapted food complements.
The most interesting nutrients are the vitamins of the group B, the vitamin C, the vitamin A and E, the zinc, the manganese, the magnesium.
In pharmacy, parapharmacy or organic store, you will find many very complete products taking again all the micronutrients which you need.
Essential oils are very valuable in times of stress because they act where we need them. Whether they are used in olfaction or massage, they are of great help to us because the olfactory chemical molecules they release directly titillate the appropriate transmitters. The main ones used are:
- True lavender - Lavandula vera
- The small grain bigarade - Citrus Aurantium ssp amara
- Sweet orange - Citrus Sinensis
- Roman chamomile - Chamaemelum Nobile
Be careful with essential oils which require certain precautions of use. Read about the contraindications for each of the oils you will use. Natural methods to fight stress are numerous and very often effective. A period of adaptation is sometimes necessary but essential to the effectiveness of the treatment. If your situation does not subside, do not hesitate to ask for help from friends or professionals who will be able to support you and keep you away from this venomous poison.