Fig tree bud extract - organic
Products Content: 15.0
Products Content Unit: ML
Among the most important, let us quote:
At the stomach level.
The macerate of fig tree is used as drainer of the stomach. Powerful remedy for duodenal and gastric ulcers, diaphragmatic hernias, esophageal dysphagia, gastritis and colitis. It acts effectively in bulimic tendencies, regulates appetite and stomach secretions (hypo - hyperchlorhydria).
It is effective in migraines. It is also recommended in iron-deficiency anemia, the feeling of heavy head.
At the nervous level.
Its calming action is remarkable. It constitutes the opposite pole of the blackcurrant macerate. The bud of fig tree makes sleep, stimulates dreams and calms thoughts. It will be a precious help to reduce the problems induced by jet lag during travels or for people who work on pose. Take the fig tree to fall asleep and the blackcurrant to wake up. It is an anti-anguish of first order, useful to neutralize the effects of the stress, so much internal as external. It acts in any nervous disorder (spasmophilia, epilepsy, facial neuralgia, etc...).
At the psychic level.
The fig tree macerate has a characteristic action on the regulatory system of our body that are hormones. Active on the brain (cortico-hypothalamic axis), it acts in the existential depression, neurosensory balance, psychosomatic disorders, subjective syndromes, the general state.
Fig tree macerate is a typically YIN remedy (whereas blackcurrant macerate is yang).
The above information is from FEH with its permission.
gemmaeIngredientsFig tree bud*, alcohol* (35%), water, vegetable glycerin. * Ingredients from organic farmingPropertiesThe
HerbalGem products are concentrated and 50 ml represent a cure of 70 days with 10 drops per day.
To know more about the range of products of gemmotherapy of HerbalGem.
Traditional indications-stomach acidity (5-15 drops/day)
- anxiety (5 drops/day)
- depression (5-15 drops/day)
- esophageal dysphagia of babies (regurgitation) (1 drop/day in the bottle) - nervousness (5-15 drops/day)
- Neurosis (5-15 drops/day)
To know more about the other indications, see the book " Gemmotherapy ".
Directions for use: Take the drops on an empty stomach, 1/2 hour before meals, 2 to 3 times a day, pure or diluted in spring water or honey. For an optimal result, take them directly on the tongue and wait a few seconds before swallowing.
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) up to 15, even 20 drops. When the desired result is obtained, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- We generally recommend a cure of at least 3 weeks, renewed 3 times, with a week's break between each cure.
- Exact dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use -To keep out of reach of the children.
- No known contraindications.
- The pregnant woman will take care however not to take products of gemmotherapy with hormonal action such as raspberry, bilberry, sequoia, oak.