Black Elder bud extract - organic
The Elder tree is a valuable aid in cases of low digestion by facilitating decomposition of food. It has an anti-inflammatory action at the level of muscular and acute joint rheumatism and also an anti-hemorrhoidal action.
Latin nameSambucus Nigra gemmae
IngredientsBlack elder* buds, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine * ingredients from certified organic agriculture
ProductionBased on buds harvested in the forests.
PropertiesThe HerbalGem/GemmoBase products are concentrated and 50 ml allow for a 70 days cure based on 10 drops per day. For a global view and information on gemmotherapy products from HerbalGem .
Traditional useTo know more about all the uses of macerates, refer to the book " Treatise on Gemmotherapy - The Therapeutic Use of Buds ".
Recommendations for use- Take the drops 1/2h before meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use- Keep away from children.
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.