Maize bud extract - organic
Contenu: 15.0 ML
The glycerine macerate of Maize rootlets is recommended in the healing process after myocardial infarction. It is also active in coronary heart disease.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
Latin nameZea Mays radic.
IngredientsRootlets of Maize*, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine * ingredients from certified organic agriculture
PropertiesThe HerbalGem/GemmoBase products are concentrated and 50 ml allow for a 70 days cure based on 10 drops per day. For a global view and information on gemmotherapy products from HerbalGem .
Traditional use- Infarction (5-15 drops/day)
- Cardio-vascular system: coronary insufficiency, anti-inflammatory of arterial tissue, anti-inflammatory of myocardial tissue, cicatrization of the myocardium after infarction,, infarction (post).
- To know more about all the uses of the macerates, refer to the French book " La Gemmothérapie ".
Recommendations for use- Take the drops 1/2h before meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use- Keep away from children.
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.