Bramble bud extract - organic
Soothes the respiratory tracts
Content: 50.0 ML
As well in its ecological environment as at the level of our internal body, this plant will restructure the degraded ground. It is thus not surprising to find it back at the level of the osteoarticular system since it has an osteoblastic action. Bramble constitutes a remedy for important deterioration of bone tissue. It will thus strengthen the bone tissue (in particular at the femorotibial level) and combat osteoporosis. Therefore Bramble is a great potential remedy, insufficiently developed, for our "modern" populations and in particular the elderly.
Its activity on fibrosclerotic tissues explains its indication in fibroids and gonarthrosis.
Bramble is also indicated in interstitial nephritis following a pyelonephritis and it makes the uterus sensitive to the action of Vaccinium vitis idaia (Cowberry).
It would be interesting to compare the gemmotherapic properties of Bramble and Vine. These 2 plants have several common points in their type of development and their ecology.
We hypothesize that Bramble, as great pulmonary remedy, is also a great future remedy for the skin.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
Latin nameRubus Fructicosus surc. rec. gemmae
IngredientsBramble* young shoots, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine * ingredients from certified organic agriculture
ProductionBased on young shoots harvested in the forests.
PropertiesThe HerbalGem/GemmoBase products are concentrated and 50 ml allow for a 70 days cure based on 10 drops per day. For a global view and information on gemmotherapy products from HerbalGem .
Traditional use- Bronchitis (5-10 drops/day) - Fibroids (5-15 drops/day)
- Osteoporosis (5-10 drops/day)
- Pulmonary system: emphysema, fibrosis, bronchitis
- Osteo-articular system: osteoporosis, important bone deterioration, osteoblastic action, gonarthrosis
- Urogenital system: fibroma, nephritis
- Nervous system: anergy
Recommendations for use- Take the drops 1/2h before meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use- Keep away from children.
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.