HerbalgemPeriwinkle bud extract - organic
|50 ml - 22.86 €|
The Periwinkle bud extract has a hypotensive action and thins blood. It improves the brain function and is an antispasmodic useful in migraine of circulatory origin.
Periwinkle is an important plant for the 3rd age because it improves the general state.
In gemmotherapy it is the wild Periwinkle which is collected and not the cultivated one. It has an astringent-bitter savour and it is of refreshing nature.
Latin name: Vinca Minor L. surc. rec.
Periwinkle* young shoots, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
The HerbalGem/GemmoBase products are concentrated and 50 ml allow for a 70 days cure based on 10 drops per day. For a global view and information on gemmotherapy products from HerbalGem.
To know more about all the uses of macerates, refer to the book "Treatise on Gemmotherapy. The Therapeutic Use of Buds.".
Recommendations for use
- Take the drops 1/2h before meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- Keep away from children.
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE071