HerbalgemSweet Chestnut bud extract - organic
|50 ml - 22.86 €|
Food tree above all, with multiple uses, the chestnut is used not only for its buds but also, and chiefly, for its seeds, often confused with horse-chestnuts.
Other parts of the tree are used, such as the leaves (fodder, baths, expectorants), kittens (anti-diarrheal), bark (astringent), honey (cough, lungs), wood (parquet floor, framework, barrel, furniture, stakes, various utensils), flower (floral elixir of Dr. Bach), the fruit shell (paint).
The gemmotherapy uses the chestnut bud principally at the level of the circulatory system, as well venous as lymphatic.
Great drainer of the venous system, the bud of chestnut is indicated in congestive phenomena, such as varixes and circulatory stases in general. It is a remedy of varicose ulcers, which it reabsorbs while eliminating the periulcerous erythema. The chestnut fights against auto-intoxication of the body and spasmodic phenomena.
Thanks to its action on the lymphatic system, the chestnut acts in-depth on oedemas (which do not always depend on the kidney!), cellulitis, the feeling of heaviness.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
Latin name: Castanea vesca gemmae
Sweet Chestnut* buds, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine*
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- Difficult blood circulation (5-15 drops/day).
- Venous congestion (5-15 drops/day).
- Phlebitis (5-15 drops/day).
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE034