HerbalgemJudas tree bud extract - organic
|50 ml - 22.86 €|
HerbalGem Judas tree bud extract acts a gemmotherapy herbal remedy on the circulatory function.
This bud works particularly as anti-thrombophilic in retinal thrombosis but also in juvenile arteritis (Buerger's disease) and arteritis of the ends. So it acts on cerebral, hepatic and renal atherosclerosis.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
Latin name: Cercis siliquastrum gemmae
Judas tree* buds, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine*
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Based on buds harvested in the forests.
The HerbalGem/GemmoBase products are concentrated and 50 ml allow for a 70 days cure based on 10 drops per day. For a global view and information on gemmotherapy products from HerbalGem.
Circulatory system: retinal thrombosis, arterial embolism, arteritis of the ends, hypocoagulation, cerebral atherosclerosis, hepatic atherosclerosis, renal atherosclerosis, Buerger's disease.
Recommendations for use
- Take the drops 1/2h before meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- Keep away from children.
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE033