HerbalgemCedar of Lebanon bud extract - organic
|50 ml - 22.86 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/31/2020|
The Cedar of Lebanon is principally a draining remedy of the cutaneous system. It is, by the way, a plant which enters in good number of cosmetic preparations. It works particularly in dry eczema, chronic dermatitis, psoriasis, keratotic eczema , lichenified dermatosis.
It is a remedy of the elderly whose skin, badly vascularised, dries or develops a senile prurit. The skin constitutes one of the emonctories to be put in function when kidneys and liver become insufficient. It is interesting to notice that the cedar is also indicated in irritations of the digestive and respiratory mucosa. These two functions, in relation to the skin, are just connected to the same element (metal) of Chinese medicine which regulates lung and large intestine.
It seems then logical to see Cedrus libani used for syndromes of chronic poisoning and allergic events. Taken for long enough, it is acting deeply to eliminate toxins from the body.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
Latin name: Cedrus Libani surc. rec. gemmae
Cedar of Lebanon*(Cedrus libani) young shoots, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine*
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
- Skin (drainer) (5-15 drops/day).
- Psoriasis (5-15 drops/day).
- Digestive system: irritation of the digestive mucosa.
- Immune system: allergy syndromes, chronic poisoning.
- Skin system: drainer, chronic dermatitis, dry eczema and keratotic, lichenified dermatosis, aging skin, dry skin, badly vascularised.
- Respiratory system: irritation of the respiratory mucosa.
Recommendations for use
- Gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day from 5 drops) to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- One generally recommends a 3 weeks cure, repeated 3 times, with a week of downtime between each cure.
- Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE032