HerbalgemCowberry bud extract - organic
|50 ml - 22.86 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/30/2021|
Cowberry, vaccinum vitis idea, macerate is a general-purpose remedy, an anti-age recommended to people of the 3rd age. It is also one of the remedies of evolving chronic polyarthritis and of multiple feminine problems.
Concentrated cowberry bud extract acts as a remedy for premature ageing in many stages of biological decompensation (acts on conjunctive hyalinosis) and is also recommended for problems associated with menopause as antispasmodic, in hot flashes, uterine fibroids, ovarian hyalinosis (postmenopausal), some hyalinized benign tumors (thyroid adenoma). It furthermore facilitates the assimilition of calcium and therefore is useful in cases of osteoporosis.
This bud extract, in fact a young shoots extract, contributes to eliminate uric acid, urea, cholesterol and is an effective urinary disinfectant. It clears the renal glomeruli, removes kidney stones (oxalo-calcic lithiasis), acts in nephritis and prostate disorders. It has a diuretic action and is useful in recurrent cystitis and as drainer of the bladder. It is an extract that works on arteries and small arteries, of which it prevents the sclerosis and the degeneration of the wall. It also works effectively on evolving chronic polyarthritis and on the pulmonary level, this macerate acts on pulmonary fibrosis, sequels of ancient pulmonary embolism.
At the digestive level it is recommended in chronic constipation, spasmodic colitis (regulating action on the colon motricity), diarrhoea (especially post-antibiotic), and constitutes a remarkable intestinal drainer and disinfectant.
The above information is a translation of the FEH with its authorisation.
Cowberry bud extract in 15 ml from HerbalGem
Latin name: Vaccinium vitis idaea L. surculi recentes
Cowberry* young shoots, Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerine*
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
More information concerning HerbalGem products can be found on HerbalGem info page.
- Hot flushes (5-10 drops/day)
- Improve the assimilation of calcium (5-15 drops /day)
- Dermatitis / eczema (5-10 drops/day)
- Fibroid (5-15 drops/day)
- Tissue necrosis (5-15 drops/day)
- Evolutive chronic polyarthritis(5-15 drops/day)
- chronic constipation, spasmodic colitis (regulating action on motility of the colon), diarrhea (especially post-antibiotic)
Recommendations for use
Normally your therapist will give you the dosage corresponding to your precise problem.
Standard use and dosages for adults):
- Take the drops away from (1/2h before) meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- In a general way, in acute phase, take from 2 to 5 drops 3 to 7 times per day. And that during one to maximum three days. If the acute phase is not calmed you probably need another bud.
- For a one-time disease which is not in acute phase, take 5 to 15 drops per day until the symptoms disappear and during maximum 3 weeks. It might be advisable to start with 5 drops a day and gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day) if necessary up to 15 - 20 drops. After having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure. If necessary, after 3 weeks take and a week stopping, you can repeat the treatment during a new phase of three weeks. If such a long treatment does not have the expected result(s) you should better change of bud or remedy.
- For a ground treatment (preventive and curative), take 5 to 15 drops per day for 3 weeks in a row followed by a week off and this three times. Then one month off before returning to the same cycle, if necessary.
HerbalGem/GemmoBase products are concentrated and 50 (15) ml allow for a 70 (21) days cure based on 10 drops per day.
Cowberry could favor a certain stomach acidity, in this case Alder bud extract can be taken at the same time (one to two drops per intake).
Precautions for use
- Keep away from children
- No specific contra-indication
- Pregnant ladies should not take gemmotherapy products with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak
Santi-shop code: HE025