HerbalgemPRESTAGEM - GC14
|50 ml - 22.86 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/31/2021|
PRESTAGEM, HerbalGem (former GemmoBase) gemmotherapy complex, from HerbalGem (former Gemmobase) to improve urinary comfort and prostate disorders. This complex acts in depth in a progressive and long lasting way.
This herbal remedy is an association of three extracts working in synergy:
- Serenoa serrulata (fruits rich in phytosterols, plant steroids). The tincture acts in benign prostate inflammation and is regarded as an "aphrodisiac".
- Small-flowered Willow-weed (Epilobium parviflorum) is a plant well known for its astringency and its congestion relieving effect on the pelvis.
- Giant Redwood (Sequoia) will effectively relieve even chronic cases of prostatic inflammation and congestion, while treating sexual fatigue.
The prostate can cause a lot of trouble while getting older. PRESTAGEM can be taken both to prevent and to relieve symptoms (however a medical monitoring is not to neglect).
PRESTAGEM clearly improves following symptoms of prostate congestion, inflammation and hypertrophy.
- Very frequent envy to urinate with difficulty at urination, especially by night.
- Although imperative, the envy to urinate results in a low disposal, which increases stress.
- Lowered libido, reduced virility. The desire is present, the erection is possible, but a loss of stiffness is constant.
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Serrulata), Small-flowered Willow-weed (Epilobium parviflorum), Giant Redwood Buds (Sequoia gig.), Alcohol* (35%), Water, Vegetable Glycerin
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
From fresh buds collected in the forests or from organic farming.
- Relieves prostatic inflammation and congestion.
- Relieves urinary discomfort.
- Effective in case of repeated cystitis.
The HerbalGem/GemmoBase products are concentrated and 50 ml allow for a 70 days cure based on 10 drops per day.
Recommendations for use
- Adults: preventive: 5 to 15 drops per day.
- Adults: healing: 5 drops, 3 times a day.
- Shake before use.
- For men over 50, this complex is used until vigour is restored and any other problems have disappeared (medical follow-up essential).
Precautions for use
- No specific contra-indication.
- The pregnant lady will take care not to use buds with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: HE013