LogonaGhassoul Clay Powder
|300 g - 6.07 €|
|Best before ≥ 11/30/2019|
Ghassoul Clay Powder is recommended to cleanse sensitive or blemish-prone skin types. Its extremely mild, non-irritating, and non-sudsing cleansing action neither damages the skin's protective acid mantle nor alters the skin's pH. Also recommended to wash normal, oily or dandruffy hair. Rich in minerals, does not foam, fragrance free.
(INCI) : Hectorite
Rhassoul is a natural clay compound that offers very gentle, non-sudsing alternatives to soap and shampoo. Rhassoul is mined only in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco, and has been used for centuries throughout the Middle East as a skin and hair cleanser.
Ghassoul has many advantages.
- Lavaerde is absolutely free of irritants and very kind to the skin.
- It cleans hair and skin, without damaging the natural protective layer.
- Hair wasshed with Lavaerde is silky soft, shiny and smooth.
- It gradually reduces the frequency of hair washing.
- Lavaerde is absolutely environmentally-friendly, since it contains no surfactants or other ingredients which could harm water resources.
Recommendations for use
For washing skin or hair (for medium hair) mix 3-6 tablespoons filled to the brim with Ghassoul in 6-12 tablespoons hot water to a thick liquid paste. Let swell the Ghassoul a few moments. Then spread the mixture on the moistened skin or in the wet hair and massage gently. Let it work for a short time and then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Finally, dry and care skin or hair as usual.
Essential Oils, or for dry hair a few drops of vegetable oil, can be added to the paste.
Santi-shop code: LG077