Propos'NatureBarbary fig seed oil - organic
|30 ml - 28.80 €|
|Best before ≥ 04/30/2020|
Barbary fig seed oil is a rare natural beauty product that is rich in beneficial skin ingredients. It is the vegetable oil par excellence for mature, dehydrated and damaged skin and exceptional also as eye care, it penetrates quickly, restores skin firmness and tone and promotes natural skin repair process. It also nourishes and strengthens hair and nails.
This oil is not to be confused with oily macerat of Barbary fig, cheaper but less active. Other names for Barbary fig: Indian fig opuntia, (spineless) cactus pear, prickly pear.
Latin name: Opuntia ficus indica
Opuntia ficus indica seed oil*
100% of ingredients are of natural origin of which 100% are * from organic farming
- anti-aging for mature skin and eye contour
- restores skin suppleness, firmness and tone
- regenerates, repairs the skin
- regulates the hydration of the skin
- mature and dehydrated skin
- unstructured, rough skins
- prevention of vergetures
Recommendations for use
- Skin/nails: can be used in day care or night care, even as massage oil or to facilitate woundhealing or erase a scar. Apply a few drops on face or scar then massage delicately in circular motions, or apply mixed with other vegetable or essential oils.
- Hair: apply a dozen drops on lengths and points, let penetrate about 30 minutes then make a shampoo.
Precautions for use
Santi-shop code: PN014