Propos'NaturePropolis, pure to chew - organic
Propolis is a resinous substance harvested by bees on the buds to protect the hive from external aggressions. Having good anti-microbial and anti-viral properties it is useful as a preventive and curative against winter respiratory diseases, flu, herpes.... It is also known for boosting immunity and treating skin conditions.
Propos'Nature offers propolis to skew in the form of sticks to be cut in pieces that will be chewed one at a time, slowly at the beginning to obtain a homogeneous paste. The action of propolis results in an increasingly intense stinging in the back of the throat. Note that it is better to take propolis in cures and not to abuse.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Recommendations for use
- Oral consumption: chew as long as possible before swallowing or throwing the piece.
- To increase immunity: up to 3 grams of propolis a day, in cures off 2 to 3 weeks.
- Caries, mouth ulcers, gingivitis: in mouthwash or chewing.
- Respiratory disorders (angina, colds, sinusitis, ...), flu: take up to 3 grams of propolis per day until improvement.
- Skin conditions: apply cream, ointment or tincture with propolis locally in the morning and in the evening (eczema, acne ...), and 4 times a day for wounds, burns. For psoriasis take in addition oral propolis up to 3 grams per day, until improvement. For herpes lesions: apply a Propolis cream 4 times a day during 10 days.
- Accompaniment of heavy treatments (chemo and radiotherapy): up to 6 grams of propolis per day (1g every 3 hours).
Precautions for use
- Store at room temperature (propolis becomes brittle in the cold and softer on heat)
- Contraindicated for people with allergies to bee products.
- Some cases of minor and temporary gastrointestinal disorders have been reported, but the risk of developing propolis allergy increases with the duration of treatment. Do not use for more than 2 or 3 consecutive weeks.
- There is a risk of cross-reactivity if you are allergic to Tiger Balm or balsam poplar
Santi-shop code: PN010