Propos'NatureMandarin (red) essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 7.28 €|
|Best before ≥ 05/31/2020|
Possessing perhaps the sweetest scent of any citrus oil, mandarin, red or green, is both luscious to the senses and kind in its therapeutic action which makes it ideal for soothing stomach problems in children and the elderly.
Mandarin essence is widely used because its relaxing and soothing action as well as its always appreciated smell placed it at the head of the anti-stress aromatic products. It harmonises the central and autonomic nervous system, and is perfect to sanitize the air when used in a diffuser.
The oil improves and lifts general skin condition but is particularly useful for toning and easing away stretch marks. Can also be used for depression.
The essences of mandarin also seem to have appetising and digestive qualities and are quite used for culinary flavouring.
This "essential oil" is obtained by cold expression (and not by steam distillation) of the outer part of the bark of the fruit and is therefore what some call an essence. The biological quality is absolutely essential for zest essences of rutaceous, because otherwise almost pure pesticide is used.
Originally from China mandarins are named after the Chinese mandarins who received these fruits as a gift by tradition.
Latin name: Citrus reticulata
Part used: rind of fruit
Aromatic molecules: citral, citronnellal, limonene, methyl anthranylate
"HEBBD": Botanically and Biochemically Defined Essential Oil
- moderator of the central nervous system: relaxing, sedative, lightly hypnotic, helps sleep
- calms the sympathetic nervous system; antispasmodic
- digestive tonic: carminative, gently laxative, antiseptic
- gastric and hepatic stimulator
- draining and stimulating for the lymphatic system
- insomnia, anxiety, stress, nervous tensions, restlessness, nervousness, depression
- extrasystoles, palpitations, hypertension
- dyspepsia, flatulence, constipation
- obesity, cellulite, dry skin, acne, seborrhea, stretch marks, warts
Recommendations for use
- internal use: 2 drops of essential oil, 3 times a day, in olive oil for all mentioned indications.
- external use: 2 drops of essential oil and 2 drops hazelnut virgin oil, frictioned on the inner sides of the wrists or the solar plexus for heart and nerve diseases.
- external use for skin care: 2 drops of essential oil + 2 drops of virgin hazelnut oil on the skin, locally, two times a day.
- the use of mandarin essential oil in a aroma diffuser in a kid's room for 15 minutes will help the kid falling asleep
Precautions for use
- Risk of allergic reaction.
- Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under 3 years of age, asthmatic subjects
- Risk of photosensitivity (Do not apply before sun exposure)
- The above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
- The vast majority of essential oils are to be used only diluted in a vegetable oil, honey or other suitable medium respecting the recommended dosages.
- When using an essential oil for the first time on the skin, always make a test on the inner sied of the elbow to make sure it does not cause any allergic reaction.
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Santi-shop code: PN006