|100 ml - 4.36 €|
|Best before ≥ 10/31/2019|
Cornflower hydrolat suits externally for skin diseases and tired or irritated eyes, the eye contour. It revitalizes tired skin.
Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory, decongestant, calming and regenerating, astringent and toning properties soothe any form of skin irritation, are ideal for dry or devitalised skin tissues, treat effectively all kinds of eye problems, especially those related to allergies. Because of its smooth action Cornflower hydrosol can be used without problems for the elderly, children, animals...
It is used eg as compress to relieve the eyes of people who spend a lot of time in front of a computer screen or TV. To decongest the eyes it can also be used in synergy with a hydrosol of helichrysum, roman chamomile, rose or orange blossom. To act against small wrinkles it can associated with a hydrosol of cistus, helichrysum or damask rose.
Both internally and externally, this hydrolat is suitable for people who are irritable and whose emotions are overflowing. It may in this case be taken in synergy with hydrosol of lavender, Roman chamomile or orange blossom.
Hydrolats generally contain a small amount of aromatic principles, trace elements and soluble active ingredients in the water of the aromatic plant from which it comes. It serves as a "soft aromatherapy", even "energetic aromatherapy".
Empty 100ml and 250ml alu-resin bottles with spray pump and to 100ml, 200ml and 250ml aluminum-resin bottles adaptable aluminium spray pump are practical accessories to prepare synergies and to spray alcoholic or aqueous preparations.
Latin name: Centaurea cyanus
Centaurea cyanus flower water*, preservative 0.5% (Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, aqua)
Cornflower hydrosol*, 0.5% preservative (Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, water)
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Part used: flowers
- A hydrolate is a by-product of the steam distillation of (parts of) aromatic plants and is formed by the condensation during the cooling of the water vapour used for the distillation and enriched by it.
- Propos'Nature offers a 100% fresh, microfiltered (0.2 micron) hydrosol which is microbiologically compliant, without any chemical treatment and of cosmetic quality. The minimum extraction ratio is 200g of flowers per liter of hydrosol, which confers an important concentration of aromatic molecules.
- cutaneous decongestant
- soothes tired, swollen or irritated eyes
- soothing and regenerating
- astringent, toning devitalised or dry skin tissues
- antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- relieves and alleviates small skin irritations
- refreshes, stimulates the skin and brightens the complexion
- care for all skin types
- eye care (tired, swollen, irritated, ...) and eye contour care
- care for saggy, dull, devitalised skin
- care for dry and irritated skin, soothing care for redness, irritation, sensitive skin
- after-sun care for the body (before an after-sun cream)
Recommendations for use
- A hydrolate is generally used in the form of a tonic lotion adapted to each type of skin. Internal use can also be considered for the most part: a hydrolate or a mixture of two to three hydrolats is then used. The recommended dose is two to three tablespoons in one liter of water to drink during the day. Occasionally, you can add a teaspoonful of hydrosol to a glass of water.
- Aged hydrosols can be used in the bath or against an invasion of ants in the garden.
Precautions for use
- At the first cutaneous use of an essential oil or its hydrosol always make a test at the inner side of your elbow to make sure that they does not cause you any allergic reaction.
- As hydrolates are not stable (very sensitive to microbial pollution) they can only be kept for a few months or even weeks. Store them in a cool place (in the refrigerator after opening) and use them in conditions of optimal hygiene. For diluted use do dilution only shortly before use. If change of appearance or smell, no longer use the hydrosol.
Santi-shop code: PN001