GPH DiffusionLemon Eucalyptus essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 3.06 €|
|Best before ≥ 03/01/2020|
Lemon Eucalyptus essential oil is powerfully anti-inflammatory and also has analgesic properties allowing to relieve remarkably effectively rheumatic pain, inflammation of the tendons and joints. Good fungicide and skin soothing this oil also relieves skin conditions such as mycosis, pityriasis, shingles, itching, bites of mosquitoes (for which it has a repellent effect).
It is also calming, sedative, hypotensive and, in combination with the essential oils of geranium and Rosemary Verbenone, regulates the pancreas. Psycho-emotionally it is recommended when there is devaluation and negative feelings, more resentment than feelings.
Very useful in everyday life by its versatility. Its food use is popular and, in diffusion, its perfume is enhanced by combinations.
Latin name: Eucalyptus Citriodora
Part used: leaf
- Anti-inflammatory and powerful antirheumatic
- Remarkable antalgic, skin soothing
- Calming, sedative, hypotensive
- Effective antispasmodic
- Fungicide, mosquito repellent
- Helps to express one's emotions, to free oneself from negative feelings that generate anxiety
- inflammatory arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, rheumatism
- tendonitis, épicondylitis (tennis elbow, golf elbow)
- pericarditis, coronary heart disease, hypertension
- shingles, pruritus, skin irritation, itching
- cystitis, vaginitis, leucorrhoea
- cutaneous mycosis, athlete's foot ...
Recommendations for use
- External use :
. apply a few drops (for children diluted in a vegetable oil) on inflammatory areas of the joints, cutaneous muscles, mosquito bites
. atmospheric diffusion to keep mosquitoes away
- Internal use: as adjuvant for diabetes, mixed with the essential oils of geranium and Rosemary Verbenone (1 part lemon eucalyptus for 2 parts of each of the 2 other oils), take, with the agreement of your therapist, 3 weeks a month 2 drops of the mixture in a little olive oil before the meals of morning and noon.
Precautions for use
- Do not use during (for certain the first 3 months of) pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Not recommended for children under 3 years.
- May be allergenic
- The above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
- The vast majority of essential oils are to be used only diluted in a vegetable oil, honey or other suitable medium respecting the recommended dosages.
- When using an essential oil for the first time on the skin, always make a test on the inner sied of the elbow to make sure it does not cause any allergic reaction.
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Santi-shop code: GH025