FarfallaRose hydrosol - organic
Latin name: Rosa damascena
ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER*, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, aqua, citronelol°, geraniol°, farnesol°
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
°part of natural flower water
A Hydrosol is a by-product of the steam distillation of (parts of) aromatic plants and is formed by the condensation during the cooling of the source water vapour used for the distillation and enriched by it.
Preservation: radish root extract
Hydrolates contain the water-soluble substances of the aromatic plant, possibly also traces of essential oils. They generally have an action similar to that of the essential oil of the original plant, but work more smoothly and can also, depending on the differences in contained substances, have a different action, sometimes even stronger. Thus, for example, about 50% of phenylethanol analgesic and 2% to 3% essential oil are found in rose hydrosol.
- moisturizing, refreshing, analgesic to the skin
- balancing, calming, brings relief and strengthens (for example, during birth, in "heartbreak" or grief)
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Teeth and jaws
- Baby care, helps: sore baby po and irritated (baby) Skin
- Assessment of skin compatibility and tolerability in the eye by an application test under the control of a dermatologist and an ophthalmologist with "very good".
Recommendations for use
- A hydrolate is generally used as pure tonic lotion adapted to each type of skin. For rose hydrosol put or spray on a cotton pad and spread over clean dry skin. To refresh and care during the day spray several times sparingly on the skin. Can also be applied on make-up.
- as a wet compress (on the closed eyes) for tired, red and swollen eyes
- as a basis for natural perfumes and as a soothing hair tonic for sensitive scalp
- Aged hydrosols can be used in the bath or against an invasion of ants in the garden.
Precautions for use
- At the first cutaneous use of an essential oil or its hydrosol always make a test at the inner side of your elbow to make sure that they does not cause you any allergic reaction.
- Hydrolates are not stable and can only be kept for a few months or even weeks. Store them in a cool place and use them quickly after opening. For diluted use do dilution only shortly before use.
Santi-shop code: FA007