GPH DiffusionOrange (Sweet) essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 2.90 €|
|Best before ≥ 02/29/2020|
Sweet orange essential oil has a pleasant aroma that reminds that of the fruit rind. It can be used in diffusion as aerial disinfectant and for its calming and relaxing effects. In addition, it has many culinary uses.
It is also popular in culinary aromatherapy , as massage (in the latter case in combination) and in everyday life (for example, in the treatment of wood as an active and aromatic agent of wax and oil).
This "essential oil" is obtained by cold expression (and not by steam distillation) of the outer part of the bark of the fruit and is therefore what some call an essence. The biological quality is absolutely essential for zest essences of rutaceous, because otherwise almost pure pesticide is used.
Latin name: Citrus sinensis
Part used: zest
Aromatic molecules: limonene, myrcene
- Aerial antiseptic.
- Calming, sedative.
- Stomachic, carminative.
- Digestive tonic.
- Excellent food flavouring agent.
- Air Disinfection.
- Anxiety, nervousness, restlessness.
- Children and adults Insomnia.
- Digestive disorders, dyspepsia.
- In cooking, as a flavouring agent.
Recommendations for use
- External use: massage, bath, shampoo …
- Use food: desserts, jams, soups …
- Diffusion: Air disinfection, relaxation, sleep.
Precautions for use
- Risk of allergic reaction.
- Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under 3 years of age, asthmatic subjects or subjects with renal insufficiency
- Risk of photosensitivity (Do not apply before sun exposure).
- The above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
- The vast majority of essential oils are to be used only diluted in a vegetable oil, honey or other suitable medium respecting the recommended dosages.
- When using an essential oil for the first time on the skin, always make a test on the inner sied of the elbow to make sure it does not cause any allergic reaction.
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Santi-shop code: GH022