GPH DiffusionCypress essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 4.76 €|
|Best before ≥ 03/01/2020|
Cypress Essential Oil is a polyvalent oil of great interest.
It has a venous and lymphatic decongestant effect, is essential in all preparations for heavy legs, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, rosacea and excellent to support blood circulation and soothe muscles. It regulates excessive perspiration and also has a decongestant action on the urinary tract, useful in case of incontinence or prostatic syndrome (effect further improved by an association with the Mastic tree (Pistacia lentiscus) essential oil.
Essential oil of cypress also has a balsamic action, and even antitussive, on the respiratory system and is effective in the treatment of bronchitic coughs and whooping cough.
Its hormon-like action indicates it in case of ovarian or menopausal disorders.
Cypress Essential Oil soothes the nervous system, clears the mind, raises it towards more wisdom and acceptance.
Originally from Asia, cypress trees, large pyramidal and evergreen trees, were dedicated to Pluto, God of the empire of the dead, which explains their frequent presence in cemeteries.
Latin name: Cupressus sempervirens
Part used: twigs and leaves
Aromatic molecules: alpha pinene, delta 3 carene, sabinene, cadinene, cedrol
- venous and lymphatic decongestant
- astringent, vasoconstrictor
- hormone-like, ability to provoke menstruation (emmenagogue)
- regulating the vegetative nervous system
- Hemorrhoids, varicose veins, leg edema (oedema)
- Prostatic congestion and adenoma
- Child Enuresis
- Lymphatic drainage, hydrolipid retention, cellulite
- Red face blotches (rosacea)
- Spasmodic, dry or pertussis cough
Recommendations for use
- Internal use: 2 drops of essential oil 3 times a day in virgin olive oil (for coughs and venous and prostate congestion).
- External use: 3 drops of essential oil and 3 drops hazelnut virgin oil to anoint venous routes (circulation), chest (cough) or lower abdomen (enuresis and prostate).
Precautions for use
- Do not use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years.
- formally contra-indicated in hormone-dependent cancerous pathologies
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting an aromatherapist
- The above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
- The vast majority of essential oils are to be used only diluted in a vegetable oil, honey or other suitable medium respecting the recommended dosages.
- When using an essential oil for the first time on the skin, always make a test on the inner sied of the elbow to make sure it does not cause any allergic reaction.
- As essential oils are volatile, sensible to UV radiation and inflammable at high temperature, it is imperative to store them in a tightly closed dark glass bottle and at a temperature between 5 °C and 40 °C.
Santi-shop code: GH019