PrimaveraRose hydrosol - organic
Rose hydrosol is the hydrolat par excellence, giving a boost of radiance to atonic skin. Astringent and anti-wrinkle, stimulating dull skin, it also contains anti-allergic substances, regulates circulation and helps combat rosacea and redness.
This product is no more available. Please see below possible alternative products.
Latin name: Rosa damascena
Rosa Damascena Flower Water*, Alcohol*
Rose hydrosol*, Alcohol*
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
A Hydrosol is a by-product of the steam distillation of (parts of) aromatic plants and is formed by the condensation during the cooling of the source water vapour used for the distillation and enriched by it. This Primavera hydrolat is from controlled organic farming, there are about 1% of essential rose oil dissolved in it.
Hydrolates contain the water-soluble substances of the aromatic plant, possibly also traces of essential oils. They generally have an action similar to that of the essential oil of the original plant, but work more smoothly and can also, depending on the differences in contained substances, have a different action, sometimes even stronger. Thus, for example, about 50% of phenylethanol analgesic and 2% to 3% essential oil are found in rose hydrosol.
- moisturizing, refreshing, analgesic to the skin
- brings relief and strengthens (for example, during birth, in "heartbreak" or grief)
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Bladder and urinary tract
- Teeth and jaws
- Baby care
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
- At the first cutaneous use of an essential oil or its hydrosol always make a test at the inner side of your elbow to make sure that they does not cause you any allergic reaction.
- Hydrolates are not stable and can only be kept for a few months or even weeks. Store them in a cool place. For diluted use do dilution only shortly before use.
Santi-shop code: PR012