Famille PerronneauHoney with 10g royal jelly - organic
|250 g - 7.04 €|
|Best before ≥ 06/19/2022|
Mix of liquid honey and royal jelly, a sweet and delicate flavor offering the synergy of its healthy constituents.
Royal jelly is the well-known substance produced by nurse worker bees as the main or even exclusive food for queens throughout their lives. It is a whitish, acidic and slightly sweet product, a very complete and stimulating food containing a multitude of interesting nutrients including vitamins, minerals, hormonal substances, 10-HDA and an anti-biotic peptide allowing the conservation of the jelly in the hive. Although not fully scientifically proven, royal jelly is known to increase teh vital force, the intellectual and physical performance. A jelly cure is therefore recommended for people who are tired and depressed, or who want to stay young and strong or who must provide exceptional performance (convalescence, exams, sports ...).
Honey is also an interesting hive product: it has antioxidant, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, healing properties (it is used in for burns and to promote tissuerepair), dissolves in water and is... simply delicious.
Honey with royal jelly can be used as a mask for neck and face, a regenerating and pleasant nourishing care.
Liquid honey*(240g), gelée royale* (10g)
* from certified organic agriculture
Since 1890, the Perronneau family has been associated with the production of honey. In search of quality she carefully chooses the terroirs on which she installs her hives in transhumance but the absence of certain varieties of flowers in her regions of France has lead her to work with confreres to be able to offer a wider range.
Perroneau family participates in the Eco-packaging program
Nutritional values per 100g
- energy: 1358kJ / 319kcal
- fat: 0g
- carbohydrates: 79g of which sugars: 76g
- protein: 1g
- salt: 0g
Recommendations for use
- Food: to consume without heating by letting it melt slowly in the mouth for a better absorption of the active principles.
- Injury or burn: clean the surface thoroughly (or rinse it with cold water for a burn) then apply a little bit of pure honey or honey with royal jelly.
- Mask: clean the skin, rinse and dry it thoroughly, apply the mix, leave for 30 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
Precautions for use
Santi-shop code: FP001