PurasanaWheat grass powder - organic
|200 g - 9.81 €|
|Best before ≥ 12/30/2020|
Purasana Wheat grass powder has a sweet and round taste at first neutral but very typical (slightly bitter compared to the barley grass powder). It is a fine green raw quality powder, full of phytonutrients, which dissolves in any drink. It comes from young shoots of wheat grown outdoors.
Thanks to the sustainable treatment process, the product preserves all its colour, odour and taste, and contains the important chlorophyll, enzymes and fibres.
Latin name: Triticum aestivum
wheat grass* powder
* from certified organic agriculture
This wheat grass powder comes from young and fresh outdoors grown wheat grass, which was dried and transformed immediately after harvest.
Raw quality Produkt. "Raw quality" food is treated below a maximum of 45°C, because enzymes and healthy nutriments (e.g. a large part of vitamins) are destroyed beyond this temperature.
Rich in fibre, potassium, folic acid, calcium and vitamins B1 and B5. Naturally contains chlorophyll and carotenoids.
Nutritional values per 100g
- energy: 1040kJ / 248kcal
- fat: 1,3g of which saturates: 0,4g
- carbohydrates: 13g
- fibre: 53g
- protein: 18g
- salt: 0,13g
- Exceptionally rich in nutritive elements, phytonutrients.
- One of the most effective means in order to balance the pH of the body.
- Detoxifies (chlorophyll)
- Helps restore the digestive system
- Rich in essential nutrients
Recommendations for use
- there is no official posology for wheat grass powder or tablets but it is usually advised to consume two table spoons per day or as needed
- delicious in a super-smoothie, shake or muesli
- for a drink: dilute 1 table spoon in water or fruit juice
Precautions for use
- Store away from heat, moisture, and light, in well-closed package.
- Keep out of reach of jong children.
Santi-shop code: PU011