Ferme de SaussacPapaver rhoeas tincture - Poppy - organic
|50 ml - 7.28 €|
Papaver rhoeas or Poppy mother tincture, or here the Fresh Plant extraction, has a gentle antitussive and sedative action, and is used against sleep disorders, hoarseness, coughs and bronchial affections. Its gentle, non-addictive action makes it also recommended for children and the elderly.
Common names include: common poppy, corn poppy, corn rose, field poppy, Flanders poppy, red poppy.
Latin name: Papaver rhoeas
Papaver rhoeas hydroalcoholic extract 100% (Papaver rhoeas* root, alcohol*(24%), agave syrup*, water)
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Part used: flowering tops
- pectoral, antitussive, effective soothing of coughing and irritation of the throat (gentle action of mucilage)
- sedative, effective against nervousness, anxiety, emotivity
- without risk of addiction
- Insomnia, sleep disorders (children and adults)
- Anxiety, nervousness, emotivity
- Hoarseness, irritative or spasmodic cough (asthma, whooping cough, dry bronchitis, tonsillitis, pneumonia, pleurisy ...)
- Heart palpitations
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
- At high doses poppy may cause drowsiness or hallucinations.
- Do not use poppy with other sedatives
Santi-shop code: FD011