MarkalSunflower grains - organic
|500 g - 2.79 €|
|Best before ≥ 05/02/2019|
Sunflower seeds are a delicious an healthy food-complement with many culinary applications.
Sunflower seeds provide many vitamins (B and E), minerals and essential mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids. They are known for their antioxidant properties, comparable to those of olive oil, and the consumption of sunflower seeds reduces the LDL cholesterol (known as "bad" cholestero) and the risk of cardiovascular disease, colon cancer, gallstones and gallbladder ablation, or type 2 diabetes.
* from certified organic agriculture
Origin: Argentina or China
Raw quality Produkt. "Raw quality" food is treated below a maximum of 45°C, because enzymes and healthy nutriments (e.g. a large part of vitamins) are destroyed beyond this temperature.- Allergen prevention measures implemented by the company MARKAL:
* the packaging schedule is defined based on allergens
* complete cleaning after each product
* additional cleaning at the end of workingshifts by a specialized company
Nutritional values per 100g
- energy: 2376kJ / 560kcal
- fat: 50g
- carbohydrates: 8g of which sugars: 0,01g
- fibre: 11g
- protein: 23g
- calcium : 116 mg
- phosphor : 705 mg
- magnesium : 354mg
- potassium: 689mg
- iron : 6.7 mg
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
- Conditioned in a place where nuts, mustard, lupine, gluten, soya and sesame are equally packed.
- Store protected from light in a cool and dry place, in a tightly closed packing.
Santi-shop code: MK201