Ferme de SaussacWhite willow bud extract - organic
|50 ml - 18.69 €|
White willow bud extract, gemmotherapy herbal remedy, is useful in convalescences and states of fatigue, also has a beneficial action on the nervous system (sedative, calming, rebalancing), venous and cerebral circulation, and blood hyper-viscosity (does not fluidify the blood as synthetic aspirin).
Latin name: Salix alba
White willow* buds (Salix alba), Alcohol* (24%), agave syrup*, Water
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Based on fresh buds, harvested in forests or grown organically
Recommendations for use
- Take the drops 1/2h before meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Adults: Start with 5 drop a day, gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day) until stable result, maximum 15 - 20 drops a day. For preventive cure mostly 5 to 10 drops a day, otherwise, after having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- Generally a cure of 3 weeks minimum is recommend, if necessary renewed 3 times, with a week off between each cure. Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- Keep away from children.
- No specific contra-indication but in case of allergy to aspirin the same reactions can occur with willow.
- Pregnant ladies should not take gemmotherapy products with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: FD008