Ferme de SaussacPear bud extract - organic
|50 ml - 18.69 €|
|Best before ≥ 04/27/2022|
Pear bud extract, gemmotherapy herbal remedy, by its tonic and eliminatory potential has demonstrated activity on various health disorders. Mention is made among others of benign skin tumors, arthrosic pain, disorders of the urinary tract, even cancerinic terrains.
Latin name: Pyrus communis
Pear* buds (pyrus communis), alcohol* (24%), agave syrup*, water
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Based on fresh buds, harvested in forests or grown organically
- diuretic , eliminates uric acid
- sedative for urinary tract, tonic action on the bladder
- strengthens the vital defenses of a cancerinic terrain
- gouty rheumatism, arthrosic pains
- oliguria, urinary tract infections (colibacillosis, associated with Cowberry bud extract: cystitis, recurrent cystitis), urinary lithiasis
- benign cutaneous tumors (warts, molluscum) associated with vine bud
- uterine fibroid associated with Bramble bud
- prostate adenoma (associated with Sequoia bud)
- cancerinic terrains, in addition to chemotherapy treatment
Recommendations for use
- Take the drops 1/2h before meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Adults: Start with 5 drop a day, gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day) until stable result, maximum 15 - 20 drops a day. For preventive cure mostly 5 to 10 drops a day, otherwise, after having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- Generally a cure of 3 weeks minimum is recommend, if necessary renewed 3 times, with a week off between each cure. Correct dosage to be confirmed by your therapist.
Precautions for use
- Keep away from children.
- No specific contra-indication.
- Pregnant ladies should not take gemmotherapy products with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: FD007