Ferme de SaussacBox tree bud extract - organic
|50 ml - 18.69 €|
|Best before ≥ 05/27/2025|
Box tree (boxwood) is known as a major anti-viral plant. Box tree bud extract, gemmotherapy herbal remedy, has a general anti-inflammatory and decongestant action that is useful for fighting inflammatory rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, various fibroses of the urogenital system, adenomas.
In external use it is also used for diseases of the mucous membranes and skin.
Latin name: Buxus sempervirens
Box tree* buds (Buxus sempervirens), Alcohol* (24%), agave syrup*, Water
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Based on fresh buds, harvested in forests or grown organically
Recommendations for use
- Take the drops 1/2h before meals, 2 to 3 times per day, pure or diluted in source water or honey. For an optimum result, put them directly on the tongue and wait for a few seconds before swallowing.
- Adults: Start with 5 drop a day, gradually increase the dosage (1 drop per day) until stable result, maximum 15 - 20 drops a day. For preventive cure mostly 5 to 10 drops a day, otherwise, after having obtained the desired result, keep the same number of drops until the end of the cure.
- External use: angiomas, oral candidiasis, vesicular dermatoses, seborrhea, and as hair lotion especially against dandruff, baldness.
Precautions for use
- Keep away from children.
- No specific contra-indication.
- Pregnant ladies should not take gemmotherapy products with hormonal action like raspberry, bilberry, giant redwood (or sequoia), oak.
Santi-shop code: FD005