Santi-shopRed clover - organic
|250 g - 9.03 €|
|Best before ≥ 02/13/2021|
The flowering tops of red clover give a tea with sweet herbal taste and phyto-estrogenic, depurative, diuretic, antitussive, choleretic and antispasmodic properties. They can also be used simply as a condiment.
Latin name: Trifolii rubri pratense Flor. tot.
Despite the care taken during the production process to mechanically remove foreign material, there may still remain some. It is therefore recommended to make a visual control, and if necessary a sorting, before any use.
No refund request in relation with foreign material will be accepted.
- helps prevent osteoporosis and relieve the symptoms of menopause
- preventive effect against cardiovascular disorders
- helps limit the development of benign prostatic hyperplasia
- expectorant effect (helps the lungs to get rid of mucus)
- helps improve circulation and cleanse the liver
- used to accelerate wound healing and relieve skin conditions
- hot flashes, nervousness related to menopause
- skin rashes and inflammation (externally): psoriasis, eczema and others
- benign prostatic hyperplasia
- cough and congestion of the respiratory tract
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
Do not use beyond 3 to 6 months without medical consulting.
Santi-shop code: SP086