Santi-shopGrape vine leaves - organic
Against venous troubles and heavy legs.
Red vine leaves are rich in tannins, flavonoids and anthocyanins. Thanks to their astringent and vasoconstricting effects they bring their benefits in cases of heavy and swollen legs due to poor circulation.
This product is no more available. Please see below possible alternative products.
Latin name: Vitis viniferi rubri fol.
leaves of Grape vine*
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Despite the care taken during the production process to mechanically remove foreign material, there may still remain some. It is therefore recommended to make a visual control, and if necessary a sorting, before any use.
No refund request in relation with foreign material will be accepted.
- Heavy legs
- Vascular problems
- Varicose veins
- Venous insufficiency
Recommendations for use
- Either directly about 1g per day with a full glass of water or as infusion with 1 to 2 tablespoons per cup, during meals and as part of a balanced diet .
For long-term action, take the leaves once a day for a period of 3 weeks followed by one week without, and repeat the whole four times
- Oily macerate: Fill half a sterilised glass jar with the leaves and add the chosen vegetable oil until covered. Close the jar and place it in a warm, if possible sunny, spot, and leave rest for 3 to 6 weeks, but shaking the pot once a day. Then filter (coffee filter or fabric) the mixture by pouring it into a sterile container (this may take several hours). If necessary, transfer to a good closing bottle and store in a cool place.
NB: For a longer storage life (about 1 year), it is better to use a base vegetable oil that is only slightly oxidizable, e.g. sunflower, olive, jojoba , macadamia oils.
Essential oils can be added to enhance the action of the macerate (eg cypress, lemon..).
Precautions for use
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed daily recommended dose
- Store away from light, heat and moisture
Santi-shop code: SP078