Santi-shopGrape vine leaves - organic
Latin name: Vitis viniferi rubri fol.
leaves of Grape vine*
* ingredients from certified organic agriculture
Despite the care taken during the production process to mechanically remove foreign material, there may still remain some. It is therefore recommended to make a visual control, and if necessary a sorting, before any use.
No refund request in relation with foreign material will be accepted.
- Heavy legs
- Vascular problems
- Varicose veins
- Venous insufficiency
Recommendations for use
- Either directly about 1g per day with a full glass of water or as infusion with 1 to 2 tablespoons per cup, during meals and as part of a balanced diet .
For long-term action, take the leaves once a day for a period of 3 weeks followed by one week without, and repeat the whole four times
- Oily macerate: Fill half a sterilised glass jar with the leaves and add the chosen vegetable oil until covered. Close the jar and place it in a warm, if possible sunny, spot, and leave rest for 3 to 6 weeks, but shaking the pot once a day. Then filter (coffee filter or fabric) the mixture by pouring it into a sterile container (this may take several hours). If necessary, transfer to a good closing bottle and store in a cool place.
NB: For a longer storage life (about 1 year), it is better to use a base vegetable oil that is only slightly oxidizable, e.g. sunflower, olive, jojoba , macadamia oils.
Essential oils can be added to enhance the action of the macerate (eg cypress, lemon..).
Precautions for use
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed daily recommended dose
- Store away from light, heat and moisture
Santi-shop code: SP078