Santi-shopDevil's Claw Root, cut - organic
The Harpagophytum procumbens root or devil's claw is used in basic treatment to relieve joint, muscle or tendon pain. In the form of decoction it is recommended to reduce the intensity of intestinal discomfort, relieve constipation and diarrhea, eliminate flatulence resulting from aerophagia or dyspepsia and stimulate appetite.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Latin name: hapagophytum procumbens
cut Devil's Claw Root*
* from certified organic agriculture
Despite the care taken during the production process to mechanically remove foreign material, there may still remain some. It is therefore recommended to make a visual control, and if necessary a sorting, before any use.
No refund request in relation with foreign material will be accepted.
- reduction of joint or muscle pain
- appetite stimulation
- reduction of dyspepsia and digestive pain
- painful articular manifestations of rheumatic (arthritis, osteoarthritis, chronic rheumatism, gout, back pain, lumbago, fibrositis) or traumatic origin (tendonitis, sprain)
- muscle pain
- lack of appetite
- dyspepsia, difficult digestion
Precautions for use
Santi-shop code: SP067