PranaromOrange (Sweet) essential oil - organic
|10 ml - 5.44 €|
|Best before ≥ 05/31/2020|
Sweet orange essential oil has a pleasant aroma that reminds that of the fruit rind. It can be used in diffusion as aerial disinfectant and for its calming and relaxing effects. In addition, it has many culinary uses.
Latin name: Citrus sinensis
Part used: zest
Aromatic molecules: limonene, myrcene
- from certified organic farming
- Calming, sedative.
- Stomachic, carminative.
- Digestive tonic.
- Excellent food flavouring agent.
- Anxiety, nervousness, restlessness.
- Children and adults Insomnia.
- Digestive disorders, dyspepsia.
- In cooking, as a flavouring agent.
Recommendations for use
- Use food: desserts, jams, soups …
- Diffusion: Air disinfection, relaxation, sleep.
Precautions for use
- Risk of photosensitivity (Do not apply before sun exposure).
Warning: the above information is taken from serious books but should only be considered as preliminary information in a discussion with your doctor or aromatherapist.
Santi-shop code: PO001