MarkalSpelt - organic
|5 kg - 15.73 €|
Whole spelt (Triticum spelta) is rich in important minerals and vitamins, Thanks to its high content in fibres, whole Spelt promotes regular bowel movements.
Typically, a high-fibre diet can contribute to the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, to the control of type 2 diabetes and is associated with a lower risk of colon cancer. Finally, an important supply of fibers provide a greater feeling of fullness.
Since they contain gluten (though at low rate of 7%) as weath, rye, barley oat and small spelt and all the products derived from them, are not recommended for people with celiac disease.
Spelt whole grains*
* from certified biodynamic agriculture
- Small Spelt and Spelt are rustic grains whose cultivation requires little water and does not support the input of fertilizer. As the yields are low (and that of the small spelled is the lowest) and the grain is dressed (covered with a ball (30% of the weight of the seed) at harvest) and therefore requires dehulling after threshing, spelt and small spelt have long been forgotten in favor of common wheat and are currently a relatively expensive cereal.
- Allergen prevention measures implemented by the company MARKAL:
* the packaging schedule is defined based on allergens
* complete cleaning after each product
* additional cleaning at the end of workingshifts by a specialized company
- energy: 1356 kJ / 324 kcal
- protein: 15.8 g
- carbohydrates: 60.3 g
- fat: 1.7g
Whole engraint will bring you also especially phosphorus, magnesium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, selenium, vitamins B and E.
Recommendations for use
It can also be ground to make bread, bicuits pancakes...
Precautions for use
- Store away from light, in a cool and dry place, in a good closed packing.
- Contains gluten and could contain traces of sesame, nuts, soy.
Santi-shop code: MK192