MarkalBuckwheat meal (whole) - organic
|5 kg - 22.38 €|
Buckwheat meal, is well known for the preparation of the Breton buckwheat pancakes but is also used in the traditional soups and porridge from Russia or Poland or the Japanese Sobapasta, as well as in many other culinary preparations (pastries, soufflés, gratins, sauces...). This stonemilled meal, is integral, contains all the elements of the grain (envelopes, germ), and has a gray color finely stitched with black.
Buckwheat is easy to digest and a good source of quality vegetable protein, and contains a number of vitamins and minerals. It is naturally gluten-free en therefore suitable for people who want to reduce their gluten consumption.
* from certified organic agriculture
* the packaging schedule is defined based on allergens
* complete cleaning after each product
* additional cleaning at the end of workingshifts by a specialized company
Nutritional values per 100g
- energy: 1470kJ / 347kcal
- fat: 2,2g of which saturates: 0,4g
- carbohydrates: 70,5g of which sugars: 1,5g
- fibre: 4,2g
- protein: 9,1g
- salt: 0,02g
Recommendations for use
Precautions for use
- Possible traces of gluten, lupin, sesame and soy.
- Keep cool (temperature below 20 ° C) and protected from light, in well closed packing.
Santi-shop code: MK190