Santi-shopEggshell powder - bio
Egg shell powder can be used as a 100% natural dietary calcium supplement, in preparations with medicinal properties, as a cosmetic ingredient or as powder for face and body, also for household or garden applications.
Calcium in egg shells is in the form of a bicarbonate and associated with other minerals and trace elements in small amounts. It has therefore a very high bioavailability and an in various studies proven efficacy. Practically, when supplementing with calcium, also think of a sufficient intake of magnesium.
This product is no more available. Please find hereafter a link to the category to which it belonged:
Recommendations for use
- Calcium complement: You can add a bit eggshell powder in food preparations or takemornings on an empty stomach a shells/lemon preparation (put one teaspoon-pit of powder in a glass with the juice of half a lemon, let stand overnight in the refrigerator, drink as such or mixed with water). Think also to sun exposure regularly (but not excessively) because vitamin D, which is activated by sunlight on the skin, plays an important role in our calcium absorption. Please note that an excessive intake of calcium could lead to hypercalcemia. Do not exceed 40g of egg shell powder a day.
- To strengthen nails: mix a half teaspoon egg shell powder in a transparent nail polish and apply 3 times a week, or more if necessary.
- Rejuvenating mask: mix egg schell powder with egg white, spread this over your face and let it dry before gently wash your face with water.
- Utensils with stubborn stains: clean them with a mixture of egg shell powder and vinegar.
- For a calcareous supply to the garden: sprinkle some egg shell powder on the ground.
Santi-shop code: SP044